Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Our client, a leading esports operator based in West London, are delivering top flight live esports tournaments and games community development on behalf of some of the most recognised global brands including F1 and the Premier League.
We have a new and exciting Art Director role with them for an experienced and dynamic designer with a successful track record in brand guardianship and development. The Art Director will ensure the brand is vibrant and delivered consistently across all the consumer and business touch points through owning the creative execution and tone of voice. To achieve this they will work with colleagues across the business in marketing, product, content, broadcasting and commercial departments as well as working with external marketing and creative agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure brand guideline development and execution delivers the company’s brand ambition
- Deliver on marketing objectives
- Drive engagement with target audiences
- Lead the creative thinking process to ensure the brand stays relevant to the gamer communities and evolves with the latest gaming trends
- Own and deliver the design process to ensure consumer-facing campaigns and b2b pitches are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Manage a cross-functional team of designers as well as developing and managing an effective team of freelancers and agencies to meet business needs
You will be:
- An experienced designer/senior designer looking for that step up in accountability in a small but fast-growing company
- An experienced and effective project manager
- An engaged gamer, with an understanding of gaming culture and esports
- Calm under pressure
- An excellent communicator, able to sell in creative ideas to colleagues and the senior leadership team
- A strong manager with outstanding leadership skills, but also keen to roll up your sleeves and create amazing work yourself
The Quantrill Partnership welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Director, Corporate Partnerships & Strategic Sales
3 hours ago by ONE Esports
Paid • Senior • Full Time
3 hours ago by Cloud9
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Junior • Full Time