The Wall, a new "eat-ertainment" esports bar, lounge and restaurant is about to open at The Rio hotel in Las Vegas. We are looking to fill a variety of esports and service industry-related positions
- Gaming Attendant
- Tournament Organizer (TO)
- Livestream/Broadcast Production
- Lead/Assistant Manager
- Store Attendant
The main esports portion of The Wall will be open 24/7, so graveyard shift positions are available. When the final phase of construction is complete, The Wall will encompass over 25,000sqft of food, beverage, gaming and entertainment in one of the most popular casinos in Las Vegas.
Salary varies based on position and experience. Everything from entry-level gaming attendant to assistant manager positions are open.
- Previous employment at a gaming-related business (LAN Center, retail store, theme park)
- Experience in producing esports/gaming events
- Livestream and broadcast production
Location opens to the public on May 26th, but hiring will be an ongoing process. Initial interviews to be held on Sunday, May 20th. Current applicants will be expected to start training right away in time for soft launch.