Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
(Expired) PR Coordinator
8 months ago by The Story Mob
Job Level: Intermediate
Contract: Full Time (Paid)
About the Role:
Administrative, Client, and Management Support
Working with the three co-founders on up to six clients:
- Monthly activity reports
- Keeping on track with weekly agendas/notes/priorities
- Daily monitoring and tracking of media coverage and social media sentiment
- Creating customized press and events lists
- Coordinating calls and media visits
- Light admin work including minimal bookkeeping (data entry of receipts to send to our accountant) and travel booking
Assisting with Media Relations Outreach
- Get to know esports and mainstream writers covering or with the potential to cover esports stories
- Identify journalists and publications for exclusive stories across esports, sports, business, and financial media
- Work with us on creative, accurate and authentic media stories every month across lots of different types of media
- Build your own strong network of media contacts, and maintain those relationships
- Craft unique and perfectly tailored individual pitches to relevant journalists (we don’t spam journalists here!)
Internal Business Development
- Design and develop The Story Mob’s social media and content strategy, from handling the corporate Twitter account to project managing white paper development
You communicate. We want someone who asks the right questions, isn’t afraid to speak up, sends updates before they are required and can point out potential issues before they arise.
You want to grow. If you are looking to dive deep, work hard and accelerate your career, we are here to give you those opportunities and support your professional development.
You have a passion for or are willing to become interested in esports. Whether you’re an esports fan with mad organizational skills or an existing PR pro looking to learn more about the world of esports, we’d be excited to talk to you. In turn, you must be excited to get your hands dirty, go to the events, and immerse yourself in what we believe is the future of entertainment.
You are independent. We work from three different countries and across even more timezones. You want to be a digital nomad or spend winters in South East Asia? We love that. As long as you meet your deadlines and do excellent work, we want you to be fulfilled in work and in life.
This job has been listed for more than 30 days, therefore has expired and applications are now closed.
12 days ago by Electronic Esports Tournaments
Junior • Volunteer
Analytics and Trends Analyst
8 days ago by Dexerto
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Social Media Associate
58 minutes ago by beastcoast
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Esports Live Stream VFX
59 minutes ago by CJ E&M
Manhattan Beach (California), United States
Paid • Junior • Full Time
Manager GBI Gaming & Esports
1 hour ago by Nike
Beaverton (Oregon), United States
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Social Media Intern
1 hour ago by Rogue
Las Vegas (Nevada), United States
Paid • Junior • Internship