Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
In an increasingly time-starved and saturated environment, audiences are less concerned with "what" your message is, but are instead more captivated by "why" they should pay attention.
TOKIGAMES is a B2B "Gamification Software as a Service" provider that innovates, develops, and provides white-label 'Games' as an 'Audience Marketing & Engagement Solution' ("G.A.M.E.S.") to both endemic and non-endemic sports/esports stakeholders.
We believe that spectating sports/esports ought to be an interactive, engaging and empowering experience that converts the passive spectator into an active audience by enabling fans to participate, and to feel included and involved, in the epic moments during the course of a live match.
Our approach, through our G.A.M.E.S., is to "Gamify Audience Spectatorship and Consumption" to enable stakeholders to better connect, activate, engage, grow, and monetize their audiences through an authentic and meaningful consumption experience.
In practical terms, our G.A.M.E.S. are provided via an experiential platform (desktop/mobile), which is developed with our patented proprietary gamification software, that is "white-labeled" specifically for our clients.
The core feature of the platform is a "Game-Augmented Spectating Application" where users will be able to participate in contests and engage in interactive gameplay during a live sports/esports match.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who has a unique blend of creative thinking and design. You will be someone who thinks and thrives out of the box and is passionate about the gaming/esports/sports industry.
- Conceptualize visuals and prepare drafts to present the ideas to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and define creative design style
- Create 2D digital paintings and conceptualization of Characters, Creatures and Environment Designs
- In addition, being able to do Basic UI Designs (Illustrator Software) and Basic Animation Skills (After Effects software) would be a bonus
- Excellent working knowledge of design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to do UI Designs on Illustrator and Basic Animation using After Effects is a bonus
- Proficient in conceptualizing and painting 2D digital illustrations for Game Characters, Creatures and Environment Designs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- With at least 2-3 years of experience working as a junior game concept artist. However, graduates with excellent portfolio(s) are also welcomed to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to work within deadlines
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- You are a gamer geek who loves playing games and aspires to create games.
- You are passionate about e-sports, sports and interactive gaming.
- You uniquely leverage upon your unique skill-sets to value-add and participate in bona fide, well-informed discussions to align on business objectives.
- You are a self-motivated team-player who aspires to be part of a founding team that strives to be conceptually brilliant and excellent in execution.
- You thrive in an eco-system that requires you to be holistic and collaborative in a founding team that is relentless in its drive to surmount the challenges associated with building a great business.
- You share our conviction to reinvent and redefine the boundaries of E/Sports fantasy gaming with a new genre of fantasy games for fans and enthusiasts alike.
- You are not a robot waiting to be instructed.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a vibrant and exciting company that believes in having fun at what we do. You will have hands-on experience in planning and strategizing in areas of research, writing, and creation of sales and marketing collaterals. We have our very own on-premise entertainment and refreshments to keep you recharged and energized throughout the day.
Salary Range: $800 to $1,000
(HITMARKER NOTE: You'd be doing us a real solid if you let TOKIGAMES know you found their job on our site!)
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Social Media Producer
1 day ago by OS Studios
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Director of Influencer Acquisition
10 days ago by PowerSpike
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Customer Support Agent, Risk
22 hours ago by Skillz
San Francisco (California), USA
Paid • Junior • Full Time