|Today, there are over 100M gamers around the world playing games competitively on Nvidia hardware, with nearly all professional PC eSports tournaments powered by Nvidia. As a key technology provider, we are involved in all aspects of eSports – from aiding developers in refining their games, to helping athletes perform at the highest level, to enabling richer broadcasts for eSports spectators. As eSports Product Manager at Nvidia, you will define Nvidia’s product and ecosystem strategy for eSports, building products and technology that help make eSports a pastime to rival professional basketball or football.
What you'll be doing:
What we need to see:
- Define and execute Nvidia’s product strategy for the eSports market.
- You will lead the cross-functional marketing, engineering, and partnership teams to build and launch new products targeted at eSports.
- Drive the global product go-to-market including product messaging, ecosystem strategy, and launch plan.
- Develop strategic partnerships with the eSports ecosystem to support the product strategy.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Competed in or broadcasted eSports on a professional level, or deeply involved in the eSports ecosystem.
- MBA from a top rated university plus 10 years of related experience.
- Experience in developing gaming products, web platforms, and ecosystem programs that deliver a premier experience.
- Strong leadership skills in pulling together cross-functional teams and engaging executive management.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, including to partners, customers, and press.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time for press tours, eSports events, and partner meetings.