You love sports, action, lifestyle, music, culture and the world of Red Bull?
We are currently looking for an International Communication Manager eSports at our headquarters in Salzburg (Austria), who leads the eSports communications strategy and execution.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS:
- In a nutshell
As International Communication Manager eSports you’ll lead eSports Communications strategy and execution. You’ll play a critical leadership role in planning and executing campaigns for our eSports events, athletes and their projects, eSports Studios and media partnerships related to video games and eSports program initiatives. In addition, you’ll lead the creation, implementation and execution of the Communications plans for Red Bull eSports properties, media products and athletes globally. You are tasked to achieve international program goals, but also to guide the local countries in their Communication Strategy and execution. Acting as the international point of contact for eSports Communication, you’ll be a collaborator within Global HQ, Global Red Bull Media House, Global Red Bull TV and among international colleagues in the Red Bull Countries. You’ll also need to steward close media, influencer, and media partner relationships to benefit the entire International Communication department and Global Red Bull organization as well as to achieve qualitative and quantitative media outcome and lead internal and external project managers.
- eSports communication strategy
In this role, you’ll create the global communication strategy for eSports to position Red Bull as number one Energy drink in eSports. You’ll lead the implementation of the eSports strategy into Country organizations and Red Bull Media House and the marketing communication programs supporting the Red Bull brand and Red Bull Media House initiatives. Additionally, you’ll be the direct counterpart of Global eSports Marketing. As International Communication Manager eSports you’ll support and oversee the project management for international relevant eSports properties like Red Bull Kumite, Red Bull 5G etc and also ensure national events and initiatives meet Communication guidelines and Global strategy. You’ll develop and deploy toolkits for eSports events, athletes and athlete projects as well as media products including programming and high performance program. Moreover, you’ll strategically position Red Bull communications of all eSports marketing activities, athletes and projects across a full media spectrum including web, television, print, social media and radio.
- eSports communication execution
You’ll oversee a calendar and be responsible for prioritization of national and international eSports properties and programs. You’ll also drive key objectives, strategies and goals for selected program and major and define the appropriate windowing, channels and external media distribution for each campaign. You’ll collaborate with key stakeholders within Red Bull HQ and Red Bull Media House to achieve program and campaign goals. Another responsibility is to build momentum and maximum output through each campaign by managing asset needs, required approvals and distribution across all channels. You’ll represent Red Bull’s voice with the eSports consumer and oversee accurate and consistent messaging of the Red Bull brand in all Communications activations. As Communication Manager, you’ll measure outcome using analytics tools and report results to key internal and external stakeholders. You’ll also develop and share best practices emerging from each campaign and review estimates for campaign services and effectively manage to budgets. Additionally, you’ll create tools which the Countries and marketing communication teams can utilize for the planning, execution, optimization and reporting of local or endemic initiatives.
- eSports leadership and expertise center
You’ll constantly be aware of and up to date on emerging trends, products as well as technologies in eSports and marketing industries and identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to campaigns. Furthermore, you’ll develop new, interactive content experiences to enhance Red Bull eSports properties. You’ll champion the integration of new digital products into Red Bull owned events to provide consumers with a seamless event experience across all relevant digital and offline channels. You’ll also develop marketing communication campaigns, which delight our consumers and enhance Red Bull’s reputation for creativity and inspiration, whilst living and representing the Red Bull brand.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Marketing leadership: minimum 3 years’ experience in working on high profile brand campaigns (marketing experience within the eSports arena a plus).
- Good knowledge of media work, media/MI Productions, MI and SI distribution and PR, Social Media, project communication through working experience and proper marketing skills and understanding. As well as experiences from previous jobs at e.g. event companies, event sponsors, PR, media or production/distribution agencies.
- Excellent knowing the field of gaming and E-Sports including demonstrable understanding of and network to the gaming and e-sports scene, with in-depth knowledge of popular and emerging titles, consumer behavior and trends.
- Ability to work autonomously while fostering alignment with HQ, Countries and International departments and peers.
- Ability to lead by example as a coach and mentor to others.
- Deep passion for creating innovative marketing campaigns (fully utilizing the PESO approach)
- Strong knowledge of the digital communication and new communication and understanding of a fully integrated marketing mix.
- Strong project leader and used in result-orientated and a decision maker.
- Degree in Marketing and/or Communications, post-graduate degree a plus.
- Excellent English correspondence and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations.
If you have what it takes and will rise to the challenge, please apply online!