Studio Manager - Esports
To enhance the credibility of Red Bull within the world of gaming and esports. To create the Gaming Sphere as the home of gaming and esports in the UK, building a core community of gamers, fans, publishers, partners, and influencers within it. To inspire, enable, challenge and encourage consumers within esports and gaming by delivering consistent activations, community engagement, and unique activities. To identify new opportunities within esports which we are not currently active in.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
Day to day tasks:
- Management of the Sphere on a daily basis, setup based on the daily and weekly schedule.
- Operation of small-scale broadcasts.
Planning and strategy
- Create and execute a wide-ranging gaming strategy, creating community initiatives, adding player value, and follow the trends of players and the scene.
- Plan and manage community programs that connect players, empowers the community, and brings the company closer to players, then analyze and evaluate the results to see which ones were most effective.
Building networks and relationships
- Develop extensive networks and relationships across multiple gaming communities, relevant partners, and publishers.
- Understand the best ways to engage with the community, ranging from players, to publishers, content creators, fans etc.
- Creation of new event concepts and athlete projects
- Feasibility and development of future event projects
- Business planning input
- Embody and drive the company values, increasing awareness of the brand in the public space
- Champion the company’s strength based people development philosophy
- Supervise, direct, support and all freelances teams necessary for events
- Work with Athlete Managers to create and deliver athlete projects
(proven performance in)
- 3 years/ experience working in the esports industry.
- Experience of professional broadcasting.
- Strong community links in the UK gaming and esport industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective budget management.
- General knowledge of common esports titles.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects knowledge
- General knowledge about livestream:
- setting and operating of live software mixing (Vmix, Xsplit)
- Setting and operating Camera (PTZ, HD-SDI, NDI)
- Setting and operating lights (DMX)
- Setting and operating audio mixer (Dante)
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.