This job has been listed for more than 90 days, it may no longer be available.
SuperData Research is looking to fill a full-time position that will support our insights department! Us: a leading provider of digital games industry intelligence. You: a smart self-starter with research experience and an interest in the video games industry.
>span class="s1">We are looking for someone who is comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative research. The candidate must be able to write clearly in fluent English about their research findings while also being able to do light data analysis in Excel with the use of basic algebra and statistics.
Compensation will be commensurate with skill set and experience. Ideal start date is September 25, 2017.
Data analysis & research:
- Analyze internal datasets to identify key trends in esports and gaming video content
- Perform qualitative research to find support for quantitative findings such as surveys, interviews, conference attendance and general research
- Keep informed about news and trends in the esports industry
- Be the company expert on all things esports including important games, events, sponsorships, players and investments
- Write reports and presentations outlining research findings
- Present findings and insights to internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years of full-time office experience
- Experience in market research, journalism, esports and/or sports business
- Deep understanding and interest in the esports and video games industries
- Extremely keen eye for detail (this is a must!)
- >span class="s1">Ability to read, create and analyze graphs and data sets
- Quick math skills (basic algebra and statistics)
- Knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- PowerPoint/Keynote experience
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with teammates
**Please only apply if you have ALL of the required skills
- Experience with survey platforms such as Qualtrics
- Fluency in Korean or Japanese
- Previous experience in market research specifically for video games, esports, digital entertainment or technology
- Impress us with a ridiculously high score in your favorite game, your vintage NES console, your unbeatable Magic deck, your GTA fan art, etc.
Submit your resume, cover letter and writing sample and put “Esports Analyst” in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.