- Product owner for esports tournament production and live broadcast in studio and at events.
- Plan and manage project resources to ensure timelines, budgets and quality expectations are met.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and external vendors.
- Be a key member of the esports team and help define what the viewership experience of mobile esports games will look and feel like.
- Help build out internal esports production organization and team.
- Communicate regular updates to stakeholders.
- Be a great team player.
- Must have 5+ years of production experience or related background.
- Passion for esports.
- Experience with Agile frameworks.
- Strong planning, organizational and budget management skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced production environment.
- Previous experience of managing Live Broadcasts.
- Ability to work with casters and professional players.
- Ability to travel and flexibility in your work schedule (Events/Broadcast on nights and weekends).
- Sense of ownership for assigned projects and products.
- Master diplomat and ability to stay calm under pressure.
More Tencent America Jobs
More Los Angeles (CA) Jobs