- Design and execute esports programming across the entire competitive spectrum.
- Manage day-to-day of league and tournament operations.
- Design competitive formats and brackets, manage scheduling and develop rule sets.
- Liaise with professional gamers and teams.
- Supervise league logistics, including eligibility forms, team contracts, player documentation and schedules.
- Analyze tournament metrics to improve format and strategy.
- Be a great team player.
- Must have 5+ years professional experience in the gaming industry.
- Passion for esports.
- Previous experience running and operating leagues and tournaments.
- Extensive knowledge of competitive gaming.
- Experience designing competitive formats, schedules and rule sets.
- Proven ability to work with professional gamers and teams.
- Ability to liaise with competitive gaming community and build relationships with leaders and influencers.
- Ability to travel and flexibility in your work schedule (Events/Tournaments on nights and weekends).
More Tencent America Jobs
More Los Angeles (CA) Jobs