The Content Marketing team has one main goal: elevate Twitch’s creators and community, utilizing all of Twitch’s promotional levers, including off-site tools (social media channels and newsletters), and on-site features (e.g. video uploads to the /twitch channel, Pulse feed, etc). Twitch has millions of amazing content creators and thousands of unique communities, but we (Content Marketing) are limited in our bandwidth to discover, distill, and promote them. This is where you come in.
The Content Marketing team is in need of a full time contributor to help us execute content promotion across all of our channels, including ideating, designing, and ultimately posting .gifs, videos, and images across Twitter, Facebook Instagram, Pulse feed, Twitch channel uploads, and more.
We’re looking for a studying memeologist, an expert .gif creator, an avid video editor, a social media content connoisseur to help round out the team. Come assist the Twitch Content Marketing team in our mission to elevate the best and brightest content and creators on Twitch!
- Work alongside the Content Marketing team to execute 24/7/365 social media strategy with a strong focus on video editing and asset creation
- Assist in crafting social media marketing assets for Twitch’s biggest events (esports, charity, and cons), original content (Twitch studio content, e.g. Twitch Weekly, PAX, E3, TwitchCon, etc), and community initiatives (community spotlights, product launches, etc)
- Spend time daily to discover and promote every day streamers and trends
- Experiment and use data to refine and report on evolving social media strategy
- Ability to quickly craft high quality videos, .gifs, and and images (also memes)
- Basic understanding of social media best practices across all major platforms
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work weekends (some travel) on a regular basis (monthly or greater)
- Passion for the Twitch community and it’s diverse array of content, including knowledge of Twitch’s major verticals: esports, variety casters, charity, speed running, etc
- Experience managing or contributing to major social accounts (1m+ followers)
- A track record of rapidly expanding the reach of social media accounts
- University degree in marketing or design
- A keen mind for experimentation and analysis in order to define strategy
- Experience working within a cross-functional team and balancing the needs of various stakeholders
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.